St. James Catholic Church built in 1941 to replace the old
Immaculate Conception Church on Oak Street.
Three-mile Mill, located north of Sanderson...an Eclipse windmill.
First Baptist Church of Sanderson, built in 1927 and replaced a previous building across the street.
Presbyterian Church of Sanderson, organized in 1909 and this building built in 1910.
Bird's-eye view of north Sanderson taken from Javelina Hill in 1920.
First Calvary Baptist Church, organized in 1978 and located in the old
Cook's Meat Market building.
Oak Street in Sanderson, taken in the late 1930s from the 5th Street intersection.
Bird's-eye view of south Sanderson taken from Javelina Hill in 1920.
The second Presbyterian Church and present building, built in 1947.
Ed McGinley's Javelina Hill waterworks. Began with one well drilled by Charlie Wilson in 1899.
Oak Street in Sanderson, taken in 1936 from the 2nd Street intersection.
The second Methodist church building, built in 1945.
First Methodist Church of Sanderson, organized in 1900 and constructed in 1905.
Raysor's Mercantile, Wilson Hotel and Sanderson Bank on Downie Street, taken after 1908.
Matinee at the Princess Theater, a 1st Class movie house in Sanderson, 1940s.
Charlie Wilson's Corrage Bar Saloon, first building in Sanderson, built in 1882.
Historic Photos of Sanderson and Terrell County, Texas.